Thursday, April 9, 2009

Kids are toughest kitchen customers

Kids are toughest kitchen customers
Published April 9, 2009 in the Commercial Appeal

When I was little, I was a picky eater. I had a strict policy against any one food touching another. I did not eat vegetables of any sort. Once I even gagged on a serving of canned peas to convince my parents that I was physically unable to stomach anything good for me.

When my family went out to eat, I brought along a bag from McDonald's.

I eventually became less picky about food, but my pickiness manifested itself around the quality of the service. Yes, I was the 10-year-old filling out the comment card at Taco Bell. As I grew older, my budding inner critic blossomed...(Read more)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...