Thursday, April 22, 2010

Give kids awesome food, they'll eat it up

Give kids awesome food, they'll eat it up
Published April 22, 2010 in the Commercial Appeal

I am someone who likes to take pictures of my food before I eat it. I know it's obnoxious, but welcome to 2010.

Sometimes I use the pictures on my blog, sometimes I post them on Facebook. I can't help myself. Food is very interesting to me, and well, apparently lots of other people, too.

I caused quite a stir on Facebook last week when I shared some pictures of my kids' school lunches. Satchel, 8, and Jiro, 5, attend Evergreen Montessori School in Midtown, which has recently started adding the pictures to their own Facebook page by parent request. This was last week's menu:

Monday: Chickpea Hummus, Whole Wheat Pitas, Couscous with Vegetables, Carrot Salad with Lemon, Almonds Raisins & Cumin, Cantaloupe & Oranges...(Read more).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...