Thursday, March 25, 2010

First step to fitness a doozy, but worth it for busy mom

First step to fitness a doozy, but worth it for busy mom
Published March 25, 2010 in the Commercial Appeal

What are the lies you tell yourself? My big one was, "I don't have time to work out."

Between working full time, freelancing, serving on community boards and raising two high-energy boys (Satchel, 7, and Jiro, 5), my days are jam packed.

However, last fall when I tried to put on a pair of pants that fit just fine the previous spring, I had a rude awakening. The divide between the button and the hole seemed insurmountable. I decided to do something drastic. I signed up for a women-only "boot camp" that started at 5:30 a.m. five days a week. This was quite a leap of faith, considering another lie I had come to believe was that I am not a morning person...(Read more).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...