Thursday, July 1, 2010

Looking forward to movie-going with family

Looking forward to movie-going with family
Published July 1, 2010 in the Commercial Appeal

I love going to the movies. Sitting in the dark, with the air-conditioner blasting and the big screen before me, I am transported. A DVD or an instant stream will never replace the movie theater experience for me.

The first house my husband and I bought was right behind Malco Studio on the Square. In the years before children, I saw just about every movie that played there.

Becoming a mom definitely put a damper on my movie-going. When Satchel, now 8, was 3 weeks old, Warren and I went to see "Spider-Man" while my mom watched Satchel at home. I couldn't make it through the whole movie. I needed to be with my baby...(Read more)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...