Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bargaining with son is worth it in long run

Bargaining with son is worth it in long run
Published December 3, 2009 in the Commercial Appeal

I recently started running. Considering I'm 37 and have five metal screws in my right knee (from soccer) and a 12-inch metal rod in my left shin (from roller derby), this is no small feat.

I've often had dreams where I was running, but I was never able to motivate myself to get started. Then my friend (and fellow mother), Ashley, said she wanted to start running, too. So we started together.

I downloaded a "Couch to 5K" program on my iPhone, we went shopping at the Nike Outlet on Elvis Presley Boulevard for cute (and practical) outfits, and we were on our way...(Read more)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...